Simple Everyday Nude Rose Makeup using L'Oreal's La Palette Nude Rose

7/12/2017 12:05:00 AM


Today I’m going to show you a really simple makeup look inspired by L’oreal’s La Palette Nude eyeshadow palette. 

I got this palette in 01 Rose just recently and I am so in love with it, I use it pretty much every time I go out. 

You can do a lot of different looks from the 10 nude shadows in this one palette, and I’ll show you how you how you can do one today. 

I really like how this look is simple and doable for everyday. And since it’s all about blending the eyeshadow together, you don’t have to make it look perfect in any way. You can take this look from day to night without any difficulty at all.

If you enjoyed this tutorial, please give this video a thumbs up, leave a comment down below, subscribe to my channel, and I’ll see you in my next video! Annyeong!! Mwah~😘



- - - - - - - - - -


PRODUCTS USED:


- Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy & Smooth Foundation 120 Classic Ivory
- Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer 20 Sand Sable
- Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil 01 Dark Brown
- NYX Control Freak Clear Eyebrow Gel
- Etude House Face Designing Contour Palette
- L'Oreal La Palette Nude Eyeshadow Palette 01 Rose
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Precision Micro Eyeliner
- Banila Co. Seoul Wonder Fitting Curling and Volume Mascara
- Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher #6 Grapefruit Jelly
- Lip Smackers Orange Sherbet lip balm
- L'Oreal Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick BP501 Peachy Brown



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe