Mask Life: Banila Co. It Radiant Lace Hydrogel Mask Sheet Review

4/09/2017 04:00:00 PM


Mask sheets are slowly making their way into the beauty scene. Makeup artists let models use it before makeup is applied for fashion shows and photoshoots. It's quietly cementing its position into everyone's beauty regimen as well, including mine. I'm seriously addicted to these babies! I hoard them like there's no tomorrow. I've been using Banila Co's mask sheets for a little bit over a year now, and my skin has made a noticeable improvement since. Everyone who knows me is well aware of my current beauty addiction, my friends even included it in their care package before I flew out, lol!

Needless to say, mask sheets are my (not-so-) secret magic trick up my sleeve whenever I need to up my moisturising game. They're quick, easy to use, and very convenient. I use it while working on my laptop, or Netflix and chilling on the couch. To this day, I'm still in love with the beautiful lace detail of Banila Co's mask sheet. At first glance you might think it might feel like literally putting a piece of lace fabric on your face. But in reality, the lace pattern is just printed on the hydrogel mask sheet that's infused with nutrients to optimise moisture content on your skin. It's both practical and beautiful, what more can I ask for?


Additional Details:

Price: 5,000 Korean Won
Volume/Weight: 30g
Manufactured in: Korea
Manufacturer: GENIC
Skin type: For all skin types


How to use:

1. After ritual cleansing, gently apply toner over entire face using a cotton ball.
2. Open the pouch and remove the films from each for-upper and for-lower areas of the face. Apply each piece to upper and lower areas of your face, placing the masks to fit to the skin.
3. Remove both mask sheets from the face after 20-40 minutes, gently pat the remaining formula on the skin for better absorption.
*Please be aware of how to use and caution before you go on and try


Product Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Lactobacillus Ferment, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Lotus flower extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance


Caution:

1. If the followed signs of irritations occur, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist: 
    a) If rash, swell, itchiness, occurs; 
    b) If those symptoms have been occurred on your skin from direct sunlight. 
2. Do not use on broken or eczematous skin. 
3. Storage: 
    a) Replace the cap after use. 
    b) Keep out of reach of children. 
    c) Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight. 
4. Avoid contact with eyes.


(All information is found in Banila Co. Korea's website here.)



Once you open the pack, you'll see the mask sheets folded in half. The other wonderful thing I love about Banila Co's mask sheets is that it's not just one huge piece of fabric or hydrogel that you put on your face. Their mask sheets come in two pieces: the top half and the bottom half. It's adjustable, so it can cater to different face sizes easily.

Another advantage of it is with it being a hydrogel mask and not the usual cotton made one, the essence it's soaked in doesn't evaporate easily once opened and applied to the skin. It's greatly soaked in essence, so much so that I normally apply the excess to my neck and elbows as well. Even after wearing the mask sheet for 20+ minutes, it's still moist.

I had all of the variants in the It Radiant collection, but in this documented session, I used the Nourishing one. My skin has been getting a little dry due to the weather changing here in Auckland, and I desperately needed the extra moisture boost. I would've used the Moisture one, but I wanted to try something else for a change. After I removed the mask sheet, I noticed my face looking less tired (and I was running on late nights for the past 2 weeks since). My skin looked dewy and fresh like I had been eating my veggies, lol. Plus, it felt hydrated like I drank a gallon of water. I kept poking my cheeks as well because it felt so soft like mochi.

I definitely will restock this once I get the chance to. If I could hoard mask sheets that would last me a whole year, I would do it in a heartbeat. This addiction really isn't going away for me. And I'm happy to say, it's one addiction I'm glad to have.

Definitely 대박!

Check out Banila Co's facebook (kr/ph), instagram (kr/ph)and website (kr/ph) for more information!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe