Rose

11/22/2016 11:54:00 PM

It's been a while since I sported a monochromatic outfit. I love my blacks and whites just like the next person, especially since they always help me during my lazy days. They're definitely my no-brainer palette for my usual days off (i.e. every day at work). So much so that I practically live in Kenny's Gap hoodie these past few weeks. It's just soooo comfy! I don't think I'll be giving it back to him any time soon either. That's if he remembers it's still with me, ㅋㅋㅋ 

Really glad that black and white helps make the pink stand out so much too. I guess that's why a lot of pink haired idols are seen sporting denim, blacks and whites in their airport fashion photos. Thinking if I should sport this hair color more in the future. Perhaps I should, while pink hair is still very popular with K-Idols, lol.

PS: I just realized how my palette here is literally Black Pink. I think after constantly listening to their songs made me subcosciously channel them in this set of ootd. And watching their Weekly Idol episode made me love them so much more now. I can't even pick a bias because they're all so lovable, lol!

Nike cap, Gap hoodie, Forever 21 socks, Adidas sneakers  |  Photos by Kenny


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe