Take Me Away

10/25/2016 02:40:00 PM


I've had this sweater for a few months now, but the weather only seemed to allow me to wear it recently. It's still temperamental weather here in Manila, even though October is already coming to an end. One moment it's as hot as summer, the next moment it's raining cats and dogs. I'm still waiting for the cold winds so I can properly layer and all that jazz, lol. A random fact about this top though is that I didn't even notice that there was something written on the side near the hemline until after I laundered it. Who knew the words "Take Me Away" would be so on point whenever I see it. I'm itching to go on vacation. Somewhere freeing and calming like Switzerland would be nice. 

Nike cap, Mango sweater, Adidas sneakers  |  Photos by Kenny

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe