Rose Quartz and Serenity

10/04/2016 10:55:00 PM

I know that these two Pantone colors are so Spring 2016, but I still love their combination as it gives a little bit of life to an otherwise neutralized outfit. I rarely sport pastels (although I'm always dying to) mainly because it's so difficult to find pieces in pastel shades that look and feel like they'll be worth the investment. Luckily for me, I found this lovely pink bag from Abby Jocson by sheer chance.

I grabbed the opportunity to buy it (motivated by my love of Pink) since I realized how it's been years since I last owned a bag that isn't in a neutral color. Matched it with my cardigan from Gap that I got waaay back to be consisted with the pastel theme of this outfit. I knew I needed to stick to light colors on the day Kenny and I took these photos, on account of us going around most of the day in the heat and humidity of Metro Manila. Kenny even insisted we drop by Jamba Juice to get smoothies so we won't feel too hot while taking photos. Plus, we both needed the added energy and antioxidants, lol.

I honestly cannot wait for the colder season to come. I need my cold breeze and chilly evenings without it having to rain!

Gap cardigan, SM Woman top, 17 Club skirt, Abby Jocson bag, Stradivarius sneakers, Banila CoXIphoria "Autumn Pink" lip lacquer on lips  |  Photos of me by Kenny


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe