Metro Twilight

9/22/2016 01:04:00 PM


I didn't really plan on taking ootd photos of this outfit. It was twilight already when my mom, Kenny and I decided to check a McDonalds branch we were passing by to see if they had some Happy Meal toys that I was collecting at the time. Then I saw the space beside said McDonalds branch, and I thought, well why not? I was using my Fujifilm XA-2 with its kit lens for this set of photos (and a few of my previous posts as well). And I have to say, I love how it's doing under low-light settings. Although I wish I had the 35mm lens for better ootds (and more defined depth of field for that nice bokeh). On a similar note, it's funny how the Fujifilm XA-3 is now here, which is basically an upgraded version of the XA-2. I just wish Fuji offered more affordable lenses like Canon does, lol.

Zalora dress, Forever 21 jacket, Stradivarius bag and sneakers  |  Photos of me by Kenny


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe