Impromptu

9/09/2016 04:08:00 PM


Here's how I look like most of the time I step out of the house. Tbh, I don't really dress up that often whenever I go out unless there's an event, an occasion, and the like. Like any normal human being, I enjoy not caring so much about how I look as long as I look presentable enough for other people to see. I just put on what I think looks decent, dab on some lip tint and do my brows, and I'm out of the door.

Kenny and I grabbed a bite nearby on the day these photos were taken. We picked up some food for my mom on the way home while trying to catch some Pokemon as well. I wasn't feeling my best due to my suffering from a mouth sore for the past few days. I couldn't eat right, so much so that I had to force myself to go on a soft food diet for a couple of days and religiously take my meds till the sore eventually healed and I could talk and eat normally again. Luckily, my cheek doesn't look noticeably puffy in the photos, lol.

In truth, I never really planned on documenting this outfit of mine since I'm not really dressed up. And it's not something I placed so much effort in styling. Eventually I ended up going with it and dragging Kenny with me so we can quickly document it while I try to "emote" and not cringe at the pain I was feeling from my mouth sore before the sun set completely. I have a feeling I'll have more impromptu shoots like these happening in the future.

SM GTW top, SM Woman shorts, Stradivarius bag, Vans shoes, Banila Co. Two Kisses Dual Tint 04 Bride Coral on lips  |  Photos by Kenny

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe