Bare Shoulders

9/01/2016 02:45:00 PM


Baring my shoulders is something I don't normally do, and usually associate it with summer dressing. But since the summer days are kinda long gone here in Manila, I ended up wearing this top with a pair of jeans and flats instead for a casual day out. I know it's nothing groundbreaking as a lot of girls do this already, but I think that's what makes it workable in a way. I still see a lot of girls sporting this kind of top in the mall, so I guess bare shoulders aren't going away anytime soon?

I love the fact that this top came in light blue stripes. It gives me a fresh peasant-y type of vibe that can be matched with white for a clean beach-y look, or black for a modest urban look. Maybe I should take this with me to the beach next time?


Yhansy choker, Mango top (via Zalora), Pazzo jeans, SM Store flats, Banila Co Two Kisses Dual Tint 02 Pink Princess on lips  |  Photos by Kenny

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe