Basic Baby Collar

8/05/2016 03:14:00 PM

I've been thinking of cleaning out my closet these past few days, but knowing how lazy I can get with cleaning stuff out, I'm putting it on hold for now. Looking at it though, my closet is slowly evolving based on the stuff I'm gravitating towards lately.

A few weekends ago, my mom and I sorted through all our footwear for what we're able to donate or throw out. At that point, I realized I owned so many things back when I was still in university that I honestly didn't even get to wear more than 3 times at most. With where my head is nowadays, I think I'm beginning to be more responsible when picking out the clothes, shoes, makeup and accessories that I will end up buying. If it's not something that will be worth investing in (and I know I've said it a lot already in the past), I wouldn't bother buying.

Fortunately, Happymallow has a lot of items that I would love to have in my closet. I got this baby collar top in white (and 2 other items I'll be posting later on) and I love how it can instantly make my otherwise plain outfit look more polished. Basics are exactly the things I need, as what the French believe in. They normally only own neutrals in classic cuts because they'll surely stand the test of time and never go out of style no matter what age you are. I keep reminding myself of this philosophy, and I'm getting used to it already. No need to stand out in flashy clothing, but with how sleek and chic you can look without trying too hard is the way to go! Is this what you call style maturity? Lol.


Kimberley Eyewear specs, Happymallow top, Stradivarius bag, Forever 21 necklace, S&H sandals, Banila Co. Two Kisses Dual Tint "04 Bride Coral" on lips, Foxtail Waterproof mascara  |  Photos by Kenny



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe