Unexpected Summer

7/02/2016 12:00:00 PM


The world is confused as to what the weather really like is these days. One moment it's raining, the next it's sunny. I know, I've said that once before. Some places (i.e. London) even experience all 4 seasons in 1 day. And to think some people still think Global Warming is a myth. SMH.

On the day these photos were taken, I remember how much summer-like the temperature felt, so much so that I didn't even bother bringing a sweater with me to the mall. To think it was the second half of June and it was technically the rainy seasons here in Metro Manila. I welcomed any form of cold as much as I could. I decided to just wear a simple sleeveless button down top with soft sheer material and a cotton undershirt under it. For added comfort, I wore a pair of tailored shorts and dressed it down with white sneakers. 

I'm trying my hand out on more juxtapositions of dressing up (or down, depending on my end goal). This is when classic closet staples come in handy for mixing and matching to make a new outfit. God knows how many times I've worn everything I'm sporting here. And knowing me, this won't be the last.

Hope you have a great weekend!


SM woman shorts, Forever 21 bag, Stradivarius shoes  |  Photos by my mom


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe