May The Fourth Be With You

5/04/2016 12:24:00 PM


Kenny and I love Lego so much, he always asks me to build sets with him. I, of course, oblige because I wanna practice my toy photography in the process. Two birds with one stone, yes?

Anyhoo, these were taken a couple of months ago after we conveniently got all these mini figs together. Cheers to more opportunities like this!

May the Force be with you all!



Here's a bonus photo we took that shows how Mean Girls-like the Sith boys can be as well. Lol.



"You can't sit with us!"
"Everyday, we wear black... And capes. And a form of head gear."
"That saber hilt is so fetch!", "What the hell is 'fetch'?", "Oh, it's like slang. From Tatooine."

I can go at this all day, lol.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe