Tied with a Bow

4/07/2016 04:21:00 PM


After a couple of years since Kenny's been into Lego, and a couple of months since he's been inviting me to come with him to some events (which I've gladly joined him to that one time), I finally agreed to go to an event that happened just over the weekend. I like Lego anyways. I grew up playing Lego just like him. To this day, we build Lego sets together and I take photos for him to post in their groups and stuff, lol. Tbh, it's not that I don't want to go to their Lego events. I've been dying to go all this time. The only concern I have with it is that their events normally start so early in the morning on weekends when I just want to savour my time with my bed and pillow and actually sleep in.

I felt bad that there were times when he supported me with my work without any problems (adding the fact that he's very patient and willing to take my ootds too) that I wanted to return the sentiments by going to events he likes. I mean, if he was able to sit through Korean make-up demos for 2 days in support of my job, then I can easily hangout with him during his Lego events. So that's just what I did. I learned a lot from that weekend, about him, the Lego community, and about each other. Hopefully there will be more weekends like these in the future.

Unfortunately I totally forgot that I haven't charged both my camera's batteries from my recent family trip, that I was literally running on 1 blinking bar on a battery that was threatening to go dead God knows when. I did however snap some stuff from the event via my Snapchat (@justsephierojas if you haven't followed me there), so all's good.

This ootd however, was just taken by sheer luck that my battery survived. It went dead shortly after lunch when we were checking if these shots were taken in focus. Thankfully we did well with these, so yey! Next time for sure, I'll remember to charge both batteries so these things won't worry the both of us anymore, lol!






Veranoph choker, Sesura dress, SM Parisian bag, Vans shoes  |  Photos by Kenny  2016.04.02

PS: Is it just me, or does this outfit of mine remind anyone of PD Tak Ye Jin (played by Gong Hyo Jin) from the K-drama, The Producers? Lol.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe