Holidate

1/14/2016 07:30:00 PM



2015.12.30

I know one of the things I want to improve on this year is being able to blog more. I kinda noticed my absence in updating my blog back in 2015, and my goal for 2016 is to be able to blog as much as I used to back in 2013 (at least).  I'm not really off to a good start though since this set of photos were taken back when Kenny and I had our holidate in between Christmas and New Years. Better late than never, lol! I do hope I can work on this better in the weeks to come. *Fingers Crossed*

As much as I wished we had more time to spend together back during the holidays like we did the year prior, I was still thankful we got to have our annual holidate before the year ended. If this is adulthood, I'm kinda feeling bitter-sweet about it, lol.

Anyhoo, I was supposed to buy an EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM pancake lens from Canon when we got to the mall, but I later found out they didn't have one in stock. To my disappointment, they didn't know when they'll have one delivered either, so Kenny and I spent our holidate eating in Sambokojin instead while making use of their smokeless shabu-shabu. Cooking salmon sashimi and eating unlimited sushi is the way to go when cheering ourselves up! In the end, I asked Kenny to quickly take my ootd using my phone instead. Better than nothing, I guess? Lol.





SM Woman top, Forever 21 sweater and bag, Pazzo jeans, Stradivarius shoes  |  Photos by Kenny



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe