Coffee Run

12/31/2015 04:12:00 AM









Forme top, Forever 21 cardigan and bag, Skechers shoes  |  Photos by Den-den


Having Den-den take my photos is always heartwarming. I love how she's always willing to try different shots and even get down and dirty to get said shots done. Though these photos may look peaceful and calm, on the flip side we were struggling to get the sunlight to cooperate with us for about almost an hour. Den-den's coffee (which I'm conveniently holding) was getting cold, despite the heat of the afternoon.

Taking photos outdoors in the humidity of Manila is never fun and glamorous (though a lot of Manila fashion bloggers can fool us into thinking otherwise with their gorgeous photos). The passing clouds kept making it difficult for us to have a few minutes of consistent lighting, I don't know whether (lol, how punny) to be frustrated or amused. But in the end, we're both quite satisfied with the collective shots we accumulated as shown above. It took a bit more effort than usual (Den-den and I were both kind of rusty in taking ootds − it's been a while), but we got them. I can't say much about this outfit, actually. I just picked it out because I knew we'd be walking a lot, so comfort was a must. Although I went with a pop of color just so I won't end up looking drab, everything else was just grab and go from my closet.

On the day these photos were taken, Den-den, Rach and I were finally able to go to the mall all together as the Trio that we have been. We've been best friends since 7th grade (which was 10 years ago, as of writing this), but with our ever-demanding schedule, it took us that long to actually hangout in the mall all together. Don't get me wrong, we go to the mall, just not the 3 of us together. Most of the time it was just me and Den-den due to Rach's tiring but fruitful academic schedule. Now that we're legit adults (and Rach's officially done with academics − passing the board exam for accountancy with flying colors as expected), we squeezed in the time and effort to drag our butts to the most convenient mall in the area.

It's an understatement to say we wished the day wouldn't end, but our feet were semi-crying in our shoes from all the walking. If only we had the time to continue into a sleepover, lol. Perhaps some other time. All I can say is that the whole experience was akin to finally unlocking a special feature in a video game you've been trying to hack into all these years. Achievement Unlocked, literally, haha!


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cute outfit! And the photos are absolutely gorgeous! Your friend did a nice job ^_^

    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe