Self-Portraits: Pink Lady

10/14/2015 11:05:00 AM




Shot this series of self-portraits last month for work. Wanted to do a look that can fit the classy yuppies look so I resurrected my old wig for it (as I didn't want to risk chopping off my hair for a temporary fringe look). The point for this makeup is to emulate (even faintly) the softness and femininity of flowers in general. I did, however, add a little bit of aegyo to the photos because I couldn't resist. Though I chose pink for the sole reason that I love pink as a color, lol. I do think this makeup look is something that can be recreated for any time or occasion with a few tweaks here and there. And seriously, who wouldn't want that?


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ah you look so pretty in these photos! <3

    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are absolutely adorable <3 They look like they belong in a magazine~
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guuuurl, I thought you were a Korean model for a sec. 'Kaw na! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pegging their looks and poses helped me try to channel that as well! =)) Thanks bb~<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe