Happymallow: Black and White

10/18/2015 09:22:00 PM


Happymallow top, Bershka bag, Next shorts, Stradivarius shoes  |  Photos by Kenny


Originally wore this outfit for a family reunion recently but only got to document it right after all the hugs and see-you-laters were exchanged when I met up with Kenny later that day. We did a semi-quick shoot outdors, savoring the semi-empty area while trying not to melt under the sun by hiding beneath the shadows of the hedges nearby whenever we need to check the shots that were just taken. #bloggerlife 

When in Manila, you don't have to make an effort to sweat buckets, lol. Thank God this top from Happymallow had the perfect thickness for a pullover top that keeps you warm enough when you're in air conditioned places but cool enough when you're walking outdoors. Also, it's black and white stripes, and God knows I can't have enough of these in my closet. That's what I call a win-win!


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Seriously how do you nail your poses every time??? And I'm just a potato ahaha. -_-


    You look beautiful as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks, love~<3 I have a lot of potato photos too! I just don't publish them online =)) I think I've just been more aware of my angles by now? : / It helps when the person who takes my photos would direct me as well :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe