Clean Cuts

8/06/2015 03:50:00 PM



As much as I love anything white, I don't really sport the all white ensemble a lot. As ironic as it may sound, I prefer not to do so unless it's for a non-casual event. It might just be me, but for some reason, I don't get to stay spotlessly clean at the end of the day whenever I wear anything all white. The Universe might (not-so-) secretly enjoy dirtying anything white that I wear. I decided to not care so much anymore towards the end of my ootd session, hence the sitting on the staircase photos. I'm going home after anyways. It shouldn't matter as much anymore, right?

When we took these photos tough, it was super humid that I was given no other choice but to wear all white to stay (read: look) fresh. If you follow me on Snapchat (you can add me by clicking this link and scanning with your phone, or by searching for me Sephie Rojas / justsepheirojas), you might've seen this outfit already, along with the other things we did that day. Going on dates with le boyfriend has been something I'm never gonna grow tired of. After a Korean lunch and a chill afternoon spent reading Kokology in the bookstore, he finally budged and took my photos for me later that day as long as he can skate in the area for a bit afterwards. Of course I obliged, although we both wished it wasn't as ridiculously humid at the time we were outdoors. Thankfully I finally got to try my first Jamba Juice ever (lol, don't judge) to cool our heads after. Banana berries smoothie was salvation from the heat! I can't say the same for the unwanted brain freeze that came and hit me from time to time though, lol.


Sunnies Studios sunnies, SM Woman top, Forever 21 necklace, Bershka bag, Stradivarius shoes


Thanks to Kenny for taking this video for me!


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Girl, you are rocking that all white outfit like it's your job! So pretty!


    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the simple yet chic outfit :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jasmine! White's a really classy look when put together imo. If only it wasn't so popular attracting dirt, lol! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. IKAW NA. Effortless as usual (*u*) Also what the heck?! Your blog is so different now. I... really need to check up on people's blogs more often. I'm pleasantly surprised by the change. xoxoxoxoxo


    ALSO KENNY TAKES GOOD PICTURES, HA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, thanks Rae!! <333 I took out the side bar lang and made the main content bigger and centered it :))) Thought I should go for a cleaner look so the blog posts will be the main focus instead of all the other possible clutter on the side :P And yes, I'm so glad Kenny's learning to take my photos for me with less trial and error XD xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe