Me and My Old Blue Jeans

7/21/2015 11:11:00 AM



Distressed denim doesn't seem to be going anywhere even if normcore fashion's been kinda declining lately. Instead of going for the usual laid-back look, I went for a more prepped up style by pairing my ripped jeans with a blazer and a pair of heels. Juxtaposing styles has been on my mind these past few months. I noticed my taste in fashion has been changing ever since my university days has ended. Gone are the days when I'd overdress or over-style myself and probably ended up looking ridiculous like a unicorn barfed on me (as proof of my early blogging days − I urge you not to look through my archives, please, lol). Although I'll forever be a sucker for lazy dressing, that much I'm sure of. Nowadays I'd make a bee line towards simple but classic items that can easily be mixed and matched with most of the things in my closet that are worth investing in. Anything easily wearable for everyday use is welcome in my book. I'm guessing it's an age thing?

On a side note, these photos were taken back in June during the last sleepover Den-den and I had over at Rach's place. Unfortunately, the three of us won't be complete again till Rach finishes her board exam in October. Snacked on some Cheetos jalapeño, red velvet cake, and some rice tea while watching K-dramas till the sun wasn't as hot anymore when we shot these photos. Hoping October can come by quickly so all three of us can get together again (and watch more K-dramas together, lol)!

Sunnies Studios sunnies, Penshoppe jeans, Stradivarius heels

Photos of me by Den-den.

PS: Outfits of the day can be easily photoshopped for a blog. So here's me starting what I would like to call my "OOTDs in action" where I take short video clips of how my ootds normally look on the get go. See more of them on my Instagram or Snapchat! Thanks to Den-den for taking this quick video for me as well~


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe