No coffee, no function

6/19/2015 03:30:00 PM



Sleepovers with my grade school/high school circle of friends usually entail us marathoning random bollywood/blockbuster films till 4am, "nap" till one of us has to leave already, then go to the nearest coffee place for a cup of good pick-me-up. No coffee, no function. Pardon my nth blog post wearing sunnies. Although for this occasion, I did really need it to cover the possible tired baggy eyes. So it's safe to say they were fulfilling what they were designed for.

Life conversations with the best girl friends are often conducted in coffee houses. I'd love to have more of them, hopefully about bigger and brighter things in life soon.


Sunnies Studios sunnies, Forever 21 necklace, 17 Club shorts, Bershka bag, Stradivarius shoes


Photos by Den-den.


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh, what lovely photos! Sunnies are so good for covering up baggy eyes ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe