Denims and Whites

6/13/2015 04:00:00 PM



Whenever my friends and I get to hang out these days, we always make it a point to wear something presentable, but comfortable. Gone are the days when we either don't care about how we look when we step out of the house, or care too much about what we wear that we look too over-dressed and uncomfortable. During one weekend when we hungout, I resorted to this comfy ensemble, pairing two kinds of denims together and matching it with my simple white accessories. I looked as fresh as a daisy when Den-den was taking these photos for me even after an afternoon spent walking back and forth from malls while shopping in a 3-day sale. No-stress dressing is indeed the way to go whenever my friends and I hangout what with all the walking and talking and eating we do in between.

Forever 21 necklace, SM GTW chambray top, SM Store shorts, Bershka bag, Stradivarius shoes

Photos by Den-den.


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Your photos are always spot on <3 Absolutely gorgeous! And Im in love with your shoes

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Totally agree with you who wants to be uncomfortable and walk in heels all day? There's an outfit for every occasion :)
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you Bea! ^_^ I've been trying to approach my photography differently recently. Hopefully it gets reflected in my succeeding posts as well. You should check out Stradivarius! Their shoes are so on point ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walking the whole day in heels... I tried doing that once, it was nice at first. But as the day progresses, it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. But I think some women really are built for that kind of practice. Like, Italian/French women who I admire so much for being able to walk on cobble stoned streets in stilettos with so much grace, poise and class without shaking or wobbling @_@ Such an achievement I might be too afraid to take. You can never go wrong with denims and whites! Especially when it's comfy! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe