Happiness is a Choice - Coca Cola animated commercial

5/13/2015 12:46:00 AM


Have you seen the short animation Coca Cola released recently? It's super cute!! I'm always a sucker for animated films (especially when it's done smoothly and seamlessly), and with it being short enough to be a commercial makes me wish it were released in our country too! I can't help but agree to their concept for the commercial. According to DesignTaxi (where I saw this video from) "The man eventually learns that happiness is a choice and “a change in perspective can make all the difference in the world.”" "Happiness is free" as I say! And for me, Positivity is my ammunition.

In any case, you can watch the commercial below if you haven't caught it yet. Enjoy!



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe