Love is all that I can give to you

2/15/2015 04:38:00 PM


Belated Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I hope you guys had a great Valentine's Day with your loved ones. I'm really glad that V-day ended up on a Saturday this year. More time to spend with my loved ones minus the crazy traffic (of course Friday the 13th is a completely different story). Anyhoo, this year marks the 5th Valentine's Day I spent with my love. And with his mom giving us an adorable set of couple shirts last Christmas, Kenny and I figured V-day would be the perfect time to wear these cuties!

On Kenny: Uniqlo pants, Swatch watch, Puma shoes | On me: EazyFashion skirt, Disney watch, Adidas shoes


On another note, being the kid at heart that we both are, I actually found it equally cute that Kenny gave me a lego heart as a gift. Little did I know that it actually had 3 other little hearts inside, and a few more little hearts in different colors. It's so cute!! ♡ Happy Valentine's Day!


on


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. awwww! this is so cute! You guys even have couple shirts XD <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you guys are so cute ♥♥♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow 5 years~~ wish you well for the comming years, you look so cute together :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's actually the first time we wore couple shirts together, lol. Thanks Anna! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zuzana BeskidováFeb 22, 2015, 8:09:00 PM

    This post is so sweet!! :) You are so cute :)

    http://iwish-zuzi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post was just too cute for words! You two looks sooo adorable <3
    xxx

    She Will Be
    Want to enter my giveaway? Check it out here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe