Coco made me do it

12/18/2014 08:28:00 PM


Sunnies by Charlie sunnies, SM Store top, SM Accessories bag, Disney watch, Pazzo jeans, Skechers shoes


My last ootd wearing sunnies for now. I know, I know. I didn't notice till I looked at my blog that all the posts I've been doing lately have me sporting sunnies. I couldn't help it though! Lazy days call for lazy make up (in this case, no make up at all), so sunnies was the best solution to shoot that'd still make me look presentable. At least this time they served their purpose in protecting my eyes from the harsh sun (aside from looking good, lol). 

I'm in love with my Corey sunnies from Sunnies by Charlie. They're my first pair that I bought from the growing brand after Den-den's prodding. I'm really glad I bought them. They're the perfect unisex pair that give off that "hallyu star in the airport" look you can see celebrities sporting online.

Took these photos with the help of le boyfriend (happy monthsary my love! I do hope you're reading this, hahaha) when I had lunch with his fambam at their place. I wanted to play with Fin so we took him with us for a walk around the village. He's so cute and fluffy!! Can't wait till his fur grows back. I love playing with this lil pup (who apparently has his diva moments) when his fur makes him look like a hyper fur ball, lol!


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. OMG HE IS SO CUTEEEEEE. Also, when I see you in sunnies I just think you look damn cool and ~effortless~ ^_^ You really have those fashion poses down pat! And so lucky your bf will take your photos. xD Happy monthsary to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, and your dog is absolutely adorable! :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy! :D Huhu too bad he's not as fluffy lately as he is in these photos. He's in the awkward "growing out my fur" stage now :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol no effort in putting on makeup XD Practice and muscle memory when it comes to posing :)) I kinda observe from my past photos the stuff I should do and don't do when I'm in front of the camera. And nooo Den-den and my mom are the only ones who would willingly take my photos, all the boys (my dad, bro and le boyfie) need more convincing, begging and prodding :))) Thanks Raeee! <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe