Bubblegum Cuddle Weather

8/22/2014 08:30:00 PM


Forever 21 headband and rings, Gap pullover, Next shorts, Sneakers Avenue shoes


It's bitter-sweet when the rainy season has come to take over by this time of the year in my side of the world. Don't get me wrong. It's sweet because of the colder climate we experience that's perfect for cuddling and staying in bed longer with hot chocolate and tv/movie marathons (especially for the unemployed fresh-grads like myself who's still making the most of their bum life), but it's bitter due to the blasted rain that floods our streets, making it difficult to do laundry and have it dry on time (I really wish we owned a dryer), and the clouds just keep covering the natural sunlight! Outdoor outfit shoots are gonna be more difficult this time of the year unless the skies are being gracious (or start feeling sorry for us fashion bloggers, lol) enough to give us sunny days for shoots. If I could still write to Santa Claus for Christmas, I'd prolly ask for a studio lights set and equipment (and prolly a manual on how to use them right).

In any case, the skies did grant us a few days of sunshine after the storm that passed a few weeks ago, allowing me to take photos again. Although at the time these photos were taken, the outdoors were still pretty wet, so I settled with sitting on the staircase instead. I immediately felt giddy when the sun was out that I wore these really adorable bubblegum/candy colored sneakers to express my happiness! Matched it with a cozy white pullover sweater that I got on my recent trip to the States, denim shorts for that transitional balance appropriate for this weird schizo weather, and my signature bunny headband (that awesome-ly matched my sneakers) for a more kawaii look. I also coordinated my makeup with the pink accents of my shoes. Simple but cute and not at all that boring. Just because it's dark and gloomy doesn't mean I have to look that way too, right? 。^‿^。




   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. The top you're wearing is lovely! I totally agree with you concerning the weather change. The rainy days are making it really hard to shoot proper outfit posts. Today, it was really sunny for me but I just wasn't feeling it. Now, I feel a little guilty that I didn't take pictures, haha!

    Elina | Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elina! <3 Me too! It's getting really difficult for me to take outfit photos lately especially since most of the people who can take my photos for me are so busy these days @_@ Definitely hoping for some outdoor shoots soon! :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can find the post here! :) --->http://catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca/2014/08/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your look, super cute and innocent. Your headband is too cute >v<


    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoe ♥♥♥

    http://vanessacaballero.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seriously have such a cute style/fashion sense! I loved how you matched your makeup and headband with your shoes! It was such a subtle touch, but it looks amazing! May I ask where do you get your cute headbands from (or do you make them)?

    By Nyght Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Amy! I'll get on it soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Daisy! :D I'm a sucker for bunny headbands and bows :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Vanessa! :D They come in different colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much Nyxie! :"> I got my headband from Forever 21 here. Although I know this kind of headband can be DIY-ed as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So nice and cute. Because of this, I'm now thinking of having my hair cut short. ☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww thank you Ajein! XD I kinda miss my long hair, but I make do with some wigs from time to time :)) Short hair's got that natural edge (even without styling)! \o/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, that's what I love about having short hair. But I'm still thinking if what style I should go with. I envy your hair. It seems easy to manage than mine. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, I've tried searching as well and it really makes me that feeling of wanting to cut it even more but, huhuhu, still fickle about it. </3

    ReplyDelete
  15. disqus_ZNGjbPpyI0Sep 11, 2014, 12:06:00 AM

    Such a cute outfit!!

    -M

    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable sweater and headband! It's been pretty rainy here in the states too so I know how you feel!
    XOXO Amanda
    http://sansscrubs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much Amanda! :D Rain can be so bitter-sweet indeed! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your shoes! How's the quality? Is it durable?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol, I wouldn't really call it "easy to manage". It's definitely easier to manage short hair than long one. My hair is really stick straight though; it rebels 90% of the time I try to curl it even with mousse or hair spray. Apparently it just really loves being straight :))) You can try researching on celebs with short hair. I checked out a lot of American and Korean celebs when I was thinking of a nice short hair style :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you! The quality is great. it's very durable :) If your feet are narrow, it's a great buy ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe