My usual, please

6/11/2014 11:56:00 PM


Forever 21 headband, Little Turp top, Eazy Fashion panda bag, Dickies socks, Sneakers Avenue shoes


Summer seems to be fleeting in Metro Manila nowadays as the rainy season has finally come. I say, it's about damn time! I love the natural lighting for photos and all, but the summer heat was just getting ridiculous.. I'm hoping for a wonderfully colder season now filled with snuggle weather and hot chocolate and series marathons (the only kind of marathon I'm willing to do #bumlife). Although I'm gonna have to start waking up earlier if ever I'm gonna take ootd's outdoors before the rain falls. A real challenge for one who's practically a varsity in sleeping and lounging around, and for those days when bed-weather is upon us.

In any case, these photos have been lurking in one of my folders in my laptop for a while now. And I figured, with Independence Day being just around the corner, it was time to publish these babies in my blog! Coincidentally I was wearing red, white and blue on the day these were taken. Le boyfriend and I had a chilled out (no pun intended) kind of date, just lounging around in Shang mall along Edsa Shaw since the heat was too hot to handle that air condition became a need in order to survive. Got myself my usual over at the Starbucks located at the top floor near the cinemas since they have so much more room to lounge in while we watched some movies on Kenny's laptop. Belgian peggy waffle with strawberry syrup is heaven on a plate, seriously~ Oh, and a glass of water because I'm on a diet. Lol jk.

After a few hours, I asked him to take my photos in time for le golden hour \o/ Thank you, my love~ By then I was happily sipping through our mocha frappuccino before heading back to the mall where salvation in the form of cold aircon is found. Oh air conditioned malls, what would I do without you? Sweat like a pig, that's what. Can I say, eww?




Oh yeah! I couldn't resist taking a couple shot with such a really nice lighting, so I stacked up some of my stuff to act as a tripod and voila~! One of my fave couple shots to date! ♥

Happy Independence Day to the Philippines! \o/


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. Girl I miss yo fez! :))) heehee ^.^ thank youuuz~ <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty look!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit! + the photography is really really nice (≧▽≦)
    how do you edit your photos so pretty?
    xox Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Hyosung GoodNight Kiss Makeup Tutorial || Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great. I like how you went with white accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rinako グレーJun 12, 2014, 9:33:00 PM

    Very cute photos! ^__^ You are so pretty!


    ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤


    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina LangnerJun 13, 2014, 1:32:00 AM

    Absolutely adore your pictures and your platform sneakers are great!

    Much love xxx

    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great post! :)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @Chic Street Choc ! Thank uuu

    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOKCHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit, love your shoes!


    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so adorable! I really like your outfit, especially the skater skirt and shoes. Great colour combo too! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks so cute :)

    thanks for visiting my blog...

    Love, Leonita
    http://blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Charmaine! XD It's kinda difficult to explain that here. You can check out my faq page, I think I mentioned it there :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Lady Lilith! White has been one of my go-to colors these days :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Christina! :D They have insoles too :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look so cute! love the pictures
    following your blog now :)

    love, Stella
    http://frozen-mammoth.blogspot.com
    join my GIVEAWAY to win circle lenses of your own choice~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Stella! XD Followed your blog too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow...you look so cute honey :) and your eyes :)
    Hugs,
    Ritcha
    http://myfashionfootprints.com
    http://myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. and I too follow you on gfc mow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe