Bunny Love

6/26/2014 07:00:00 PM


Elle Poupee shirt, Old Navy skirt, Socks from Hong Kong

It's been so long since these photos were taken by my mom for me. I do remember that this was what I wore on my last day of summer OJT over a month ago. I'm such a sucker for anything cute; plus points if it has a bunny on it. So I knew right off the bat I had to get this shirt in pink (because contrary to popular belief, I don't own that many pink clothes). This shirt comes in aqua and lilac too, but I think pink suited me the best imo. It gives me a little bit more of a girly feel for something as casual as a shirt. I got it in a size bigger than my usual since I really do like sporting loose tops to help ease the annoying humidity in my country. Can't wait for the last quarter of the year already! God knows I work better in colder weather..


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Thanks so much Vanessa! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is just too cute! I love your style and it really fits you.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rinako グレーJun 27, 2014, 3:05:00 AM

    The cutest look! ^^


    ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤


    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  5. It truly is an adorable shirt and I love the colour and pink works so well with grey! A very sweet look.

    Magnum ice creams are really good, but I agree that they are expensive, one of the reasons why I rarely eat them, Usually it's when they come up with a limited edition and just to say hello and then goodbye to the hot weather.

    Kisses and take care.

    http://momodicted.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute Style

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!

    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg such a cute outfit, you look like the most beautiful doll! <3

    Happy weekend! :)

    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG bunny did you just escape from a manga? because I swear you just jumped right out at me!!! Suppppper cute!!! As a avid bunner lover I gotta give your tshirt SUCH PROPS omg it was so sweet it melted my ice cream!!! <3 Love you continue to stay cute!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    Blog | <a

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Lori! 。^‿^。

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! Thank you Ritcha! o(〃^▽^〃)o

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL I couldn't stop laughing o(≧∇≦o) Thanks Mango! Stay cute as well~! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie TheodosiouJun 30, 2014, 8:23:00 PM

    You're so cute!!
    xx
    debsbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooohh I love your outfit! Hahah so cute! <3


    http://thebitchslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.

    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.

    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much Debbie! ヽ(^。^)丿

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Yasmine! (*^▽^)/♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Gabriel! But I don't do follow for follow. I prefer people follow my blog because they genuinely like me and my blog and not just because I followed them. I do the same for those I follow. But thanks for dropping by, and you're very much welcome to visit any time ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

    ReplyDelete
  18. All is really pretty and so cute !

    http://charlojiho.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much Charlo! \(^_^)/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Arigato, Rina-chan! “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

    ReplyDelete
  21. We haven't had any limited edition flavors released here yet :( Hopefully they do come out with some! I'd definitely love to try XD Thanks so much Xana! (“⌒∇⌒”)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks a bunch, Jeannette! (‐^▽^‐)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe