Monochrome

5/14/2014 07:30:00 PM


Adidas watch, Baleno DIY shirt, 17 Club skirt, Sneakers Avenue shoes


I don't know why exactly, but whenever I feel like I wanna dress comfortably for the day, I always bee-line to my blacks and whites. Somehow monochrome is a default color scheme for me these days. Perhaps spending a majority of my academic life wearing the ever classy black and white Gingham-like skirt and white sailor blouse has imprinted in my mind the comfort and simplicity of such things. That, and the fact that the insane Manila summer heat these past few weeks have been frying my creative juices when dressing up for the day. If you noticed, I'm wearing the same shoes and skirt that I wore in the previous post, lol.

Judging by the Accuweather app on my phone, Summer's not going anywhere anytime soon. Air conditioned places and electric fans have been a constant need now instead of just a want. I love Summer (outdoor photos are more convenient with warm summer lighting), but sometimes I just wish it would take a chill pill and relax! Hide behind some fluffy clouds or something! Consecutive days of 34-36 degrees Celsius anyone? Not to mention that's just "partly cloudy" when the real feel is supposedly around 40 degrees. I laugh, but cry a little inside..


PS: I'm officially done with my OJT! All I have to do now is complete all the requirements for graduation, and I'm free! Oh yeah, thanks to my OJT-mate, Ryu, for taking my photos btw! 



 
  ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Rinako グレーMay 15, 2014, 3:43:00 AM

    You are always so cute honey! <333

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt! if I wasn't so lazy I would make myself one right away :'D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Roxi! The tiny white polka dots were the reason I bought it. I got it from Thailand a few years ago though :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe