Liebster Award

5/12/2014 10:14:00 PM




Rules : 


1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. 
2. Display the award on your blog. 
3. Answer 11 questions which was provided to you by the person who nominated you. 
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself. 
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (who has less than 200 followers) 
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer. 
7. List these rules in your post (you can copy paste from here) 
8. Inform the people/blogs that they have been nominated for Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (because they might not have ever heard of it)


First of all, I'd like to thank Xion Xiu for nominating me for this. I've been so busy with my OJT and getting ready for graduation that my blogging life took a back seat till now. I did say, however, that I'm gonna do my best to post something in my blog from time to time (like my pending IG collection for March, and pretty soon for April too, etc.)

Anyhoo! Let's get started shall we?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Questions from Xion Xiu:


1. If you are given 1 wish in your life, what will you wish for?

- Contentment in life. Just to be happy with every blessing I already have. No more envy, jealousy, and feelings of dissatisfaction and uncertainty will surely give me peace of mind and a blessed and healthy life. That's enough for me to be happy.

2. What makeup style do you like the most?

- Korean Ulzzang/Dolly style. I even made a tutorial which you can view here.

3. What's your hobby? 

- Sleeping, Eating, Reading, Drawing, Blogging. Repeat ;)

4. What do you always do in the weekend? 

- Church every Sunday, Sleep in, watch TV and have Me time to relax and unwind. Weekends are the best!

5. Cute or Beautiful? Why? 

- Deep inside, I like being called cute, but it's something else whenever someone calls me beautiful.

6. If you're given a chance to date a celebrity in your life, who will be your spouse?

-  Lee Taemin of SHINee? Lol, I'm a fan.Although I'm happy with my boyfriend now and I don't think I need anyone else :)

7. Give one type of music you like the most?

-  Pop

8. What is your favorite food and beverage?

-  Sushi and Tea.

9. What kind of husband/wife do you want?

-  One who will love me for who I am, quirks and all, no matter what and will be patient with me through think and thin.

10. What is your emergency food when you suddenly get hungry at night? 

- Milk and chocolate chip cookies are A+ on my midnight snack list. Two thumbs up!

11. What social media platform is your favorite?

- Instagram. You can follow me there (@justsephierojas) for real-time updates on my life.



Now for some randoms facts about myself!


1. I like crocheting and sewing to create new things.
2. I wanna learn how to knit; Nobody in my family or circle of friends knows how to knit.
3. I love bok choy! It's arguably my fave veggie.
4. Cheetos Cheddar Jalapeno is my favorite form of junk food (the chips kind).
5. I used to take Karate classes, but I stopped because I was afraid I'd bruise easily when I start sparring with others, lol. The irony.
6. I was never allowed to have a pet growing up. But I really love animals.
7. I have closets filled with stuffed toys; Been collecting them since I was a kid.
8. I can understand basic conversational Japanese (reading, writing, speaking).
9. I took up basic Mandarin back in high school as an elective class but didn't learn much from it. Although I got a higher grade in my Mandarin class than my Filipino and English classes.
10. I still don't know how to ride a bike, although one day I'll be willing to learn.
11. I prefer having someone drive for me than I drive a car myself. (I prefer having time to sleep in the car than stress over traffic).


My questions for the next Liebster award winners!


1. If asked, how will you describe your personal style in 3 words?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. Who is your favorite blogger? Pick 1 international blogger, and 1 local blogger.
4. Given the chance, who is the one celebrity you're dying to interview for your blog?
5. Given the opportunity, where in the world would you want to go on vacation?
6. If given the chance to collaborate with any person in the fashion industry, who will you want to collaborate with?
7. What magazine would you dream to be featured in?
8. If you could eat only one cuisine for the rest of your life, what cuisine will you choose?
9. What is the one thing you wouldn't be caught dead wearing?
10. Do you like it when people comment on your blog saying "follow for follow"?
11. What are the 3 most important things you learned from blogging/owning a blog?


And the nominees for the next Liebster award goes to....


1. Benj Montgomery of BrokeAndFab
2. R.A Cruz of The Fabulous Geek
3. Izzy McLeod of The Quirky Queer
4. Qing Pineda of Qing's Style
5. Lyka Atienza of Histrionic | Dresser
6. Lovely Bulatao of The Style Fondue

  
Till next blog-hop!

   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Rinako グレーMay 13, 2014, 5:08:00 AM

    Congrats to the award sweetie! ^^


    ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤


    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination loves! xoxo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a giveaway running on my blog, if you are just interested please check it out.. http://qingpineda.blogspot.com/2014/05/qings-style-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe