Hey there, neighbor!

5/17/2014 03:04:00 AM


Elle Poupee shirt, Pinkbox bow, Kids of Bayo skirt, Forever 21 socks, Adidas shoes


Say hello to the ever loveable neighbor, Totoro (from My Neighbor Totoro - となりのトトロ)! I'm such a sucker for Studio Ghibli films. My favorites being Howl's Moving Castle, and Spirited Away; the latter of which was the first ever Miyazaki movie I ever watched back in grade school. Somehow, Hayao Miyazaki films have a magic within them that really just enchants all its viewers. Maybe that's why it's evolved into what it is now. If I find any more Studio Ghibli themed clothes, I'm definitely gonna get them for myself! And yes, it's a dream of mine to visit the Studio Ghibli place in Japan whenever the Universe permits me to visit that country in the future.


With the summer's blistering heat, I've been clinging to the idea of dressing more fresh and casual. Loose tops and skirts are a perfect combination in my book for summer days. This is why I got myself this shirt in a size bigger than my usual. I always find it cute whenever petite girls like me wear loose, slouchy tops. I feel like it makes me look more relaxed and chill whenever I do so. And God knows so well that that's all I ever wanna do for now − relax and chill till I find a job after graduation. Living the bum life~!



 
  ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Ahh this look is so cute! I love the top so much <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Izzy!ヾ(*´∇`)ノ I'm dying to find a Haku the dragon shirt from Spirited Away! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa CaballeroMay 25, 2014, 10:28:00 PM

    it's my first time to visit your blog and I love it <3 I also love your totoro shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Vanessa! :D Hope you drop by again some time! ^u^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totoro!!!!!! :0 :) So kawaii!

    http://thebenjbible.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank youuuu Beeeenjjjj!!! (#⌒∇⌒#)ゞI kinda want a huge Totoro plushie now to match my shirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my dear i love your blog..I follow you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has got to be the best shirt ever! I absolutely love it, it's so cute! :D I like the pairing with the blue skirt, too! I think it suits you really well. :)
    I also love the layout of your blog, it looks so neat and well thought-through. Everything fits together so nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit! And that shirt is amazing x3
    (I love your blog layout by the way-- that banner is adorable) :3
    Would you like to follow each other? ^.^
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Meggy!! I followed your blog via GFC! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Elina! \:D/ It was either a blue or red skirt for this shirt of mine :P As for my blog's layout, it's just some stuff I learned in my course that I tried to apply here on my blog :) Glad you liked it! ^u^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much! <333 yup! I followed you via GFC and Bloglovin :>

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! ^.^ I followed you back on both~

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's my first time to visit your blog and I love it

    fanmoda.ru

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe