Jessica Rabbit

2/10/2014 03:05:00 AM


Eazy Fashion beanie and bag, Forever 21 jacket, necklace and socks, Adidas shoes


As soon as I saw this hairstyle, what immediately crossed my mind was "sexy bombshell" and "voluptuous curves" a.k.a. Jessica Rabbit — or Marilyn Monroe, but the redness and hair length speaks more of Jessica (yeah, we're on a first name basis level of closeness, lol). Though I wouldn't really go for their kind of look, I super love the color of the red in this hairstyle. So I decided to just tone the "sexiness" down to a more casual look. Thanks to the blue hue of the denim jacket plus the neutral shades of black and white, the redness of the hair totally stood out more. Is it just me, or does hair this red spell out a more mature look?



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really love that beanie! Been searching for days now. Hahaha

    xoxo,
    http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle! :D You can check http://eazyfashion.com since I got mine from them :) They might still have some in stock ^.^

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe