Tea Time

1/29/2014 06:33:00 PM


DIY hair bow, Vanilla Pop sweater and skirt, Forever 21 socks, Adidas shoes


Surprisingly cold weather we've been having here in our country these past few weeks. I'm not complaining though. In fact, I've been embracing it to the fullest! It's the first time in a loooooong time that Metro Manila experienced 19 degrees in the morning, and that it's cool enough to walk outdoors without breaking a sweat. It's like, Hong Kong weather over here! Finally, I can layer my clothes!

My mom keeps getting surprised at how I've been dressing up lately whenever I (or we as a family) go out. Guess it was a good decision for me to invest in pullovers and long sleeved tops since July last year even if it wasn't that cold yet back then. Dad always did tell me to plan ahead. Better to be prepared than to regret things later on, he says. Perhaps in a few weeks time I'll be dressing up for Spring/Summer already? That is, depending on the climate Metro Manila's gonna be facing then.

Oh, btw. I've recently resurrected my old kicks from Adidas since I found them in the back of my hamper (lol, ikr of all places?) a few weeks ago. And after a little washing and scrubbing, I was able to clean them up enough to be worn again. So you might see me wearing them a lot for the next month or so, lol. Thank God they still fit me though! I've had these sneakers since I was in high school @_@ You can tell by how the lining's a little bit yellowish now from age. At least it blends well with the gold stripes, haha! Fortunately for me, white kicks like these will never go out of style no matter what decade, heehee~!


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Kawaii!! :) <3
    http://thebenjbible.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog and style is uber cute!:)

    i also just want to share this link in case anyone is interested.
    just click the link ---> http://bit.ly/1hdvVWt

    thanks and more power to your blog!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! :) But please don't share unrelated links on my blog. Or else I'll mark it as spam.

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe