Girl on Fire1/16/2014 04:20:00 AM
Two things run through my head whenever I see the words "Girl on Fire":
- Katniss Everdeen of The Hunger Games, since it's her famous title, and
- Alicia Keys's song with the chorus that goes, ♫"This, girl is on fai-yaaaah! This, girl is on fai-yaaah-aaah~ She's walking on fai-yaaaaah! This, girl is on fai-yaaaaah-aaaah~"♫ I bet you sang that in your head, huh? Heehee, don't be shy, admit it. The song's great anyways. :P
In any case, this is me channelling some creativity with my photos with some special self-portraits. We packed up our Christmas stuff last weekend, and when I was boxing up the lights, I thought about having a photoshoot with them as props.
This set of photos though give off different translations depending on how I look at the set. I could be:
- a forest nymph holding on to delicate vines and leaves with fireflies as light,
- a princess having her moment, or
- a fire version of Elsa from Disney's Frozen with me having awesome fire/glowing powers. Yes, can you just see me having my moment singing a hit song like "Let It Go" while showing off some cool fire powers ala Avatar: The Last Airbender? It'll be super epic!
Okay, I'll stop now. Hopefully you enjoyed and liked these special photos of mine! :)
P.S: I'm thinking of making a Facebook page for my blog once I get to 60,000 page views. Hope you all support me on this! *fingers crossed*
Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3