Busy Bee

1/22/2014 04:25:00 PM


Eazy Fashion beanie, Forever 21 necklace, rings and socks, Vanilla Pop jacket, Love BAYO skirt


I'm currently in my last term of the year, and I have a huge feeling in my gut that blogging would be taking a back seat in my life for the next 3 months or so. I'll do my best to keep updating my blog, but my main focus will have to be my studies of course. In the meantime, I might be able to update my Instagram account more often as that is easier for me, so please do follow me there!


Speaking of being busy, I always think of bumble bees whenever I see black and white stripes mixed with yellow (oh yes, my segueing skills deserve a clap, lol). And this outfit of mine kinda reminds me of such, don't you think so too?

Oh yeah, my brother got me Archie's The Married Life book 4 during the Holidays, but since I haven't opened my book 3 yet, I have to put this one on hold till probably after the term. #cries <///3 Thesis and Portfolio, why can't you finish yourself? D:





   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe