2013 was so Yesterday!

1/01/2014 06:43:00 PM



2013 has come and gone, and I just realized how busy I was taking outfit photos during the year. It was so much of a busy year for me  that I'm surprised I was still able to take so many OOTD's for my blog @_@ So here's a flashback of ALL the outfits taken in 2013. Hopefully this 2014, my personal style will continue to evolve along with this blog :) Enjoy all 95 of them! ♡
































































































OH BTW!! If time wasn't so scarce, I would've had 100 outfit photos for the past year :( So these next 5 photos will have to be a simple sneak peek for what's to come in 2014 instead! With matching ootd doodle of course ;) \o/






CHEERS TO 2014!



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Continue blogging! I <3 your cute style :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Benj!! \:D/ I surely will continue blogging, hoping for your continuous support! <333

      Delete
    2. you can count on me:) I <3 your new header!

      Delete
    3. Thank you! New year, new changes to my blog. I hope you guys will like it! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm loving your outfit especially the top! So cute!

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe