Twelve Days Of Christmas (TDOC)

12/13/2013 04:00:00 PM


Remember this? Well I figured one way to get into the Christmas spirit this year is to have a flashback of last year's Christmas! :D 

Conducting my own 12 Days of Christmas during my first blogging year was a huge challenge for me. I learned a lot from it too! Unfortunately I don't think I have time to do 12 consecutive outfit posts for this year's TDOC :( Maybe next year when I've graduated already? :P Anyways, without further ado, let me take you back to last year's 12 Days of Christmas :D #ThrowbackThursday #FlashbackFriday

Day 1: "Princess and the Frog" 
read it here, hype it on Lookbook here

Not being able to sleep for a day or two, I was ready to submit my finals requirements on 12.12.12 then sleep away the rest of the week @_@

Day 2: "Moe Momo"
read it here, hype it on Lookbook here

I think I'm turning Japanese for this moment in time :))) My first time to wear falsies that's not for any presentation, and I have to say I need practice putting them on :P

Day 3: "Breakfast At Tiffany's"
read it here, hype it on Lookbook here

A twist on the little black dress that every woman needs to have in her closet. Trust me, I have like, 5 LBD's in mine :)))

Day 4: "Hey Jude"
read it here, hype it on Lookbook here

Take a sad song and make it better :) Sometimes, songs have an effect on you, don't you think? :D

Day 5: "Cinnamon Charlie"
read it here, hype it on Lookbook here

Can't help but get this little cutie for Christmas! He's such an adorable baby~ ❤

Day 6: "Marvel Civil War"
read it here, hype it on Lookbook here

My inner-geek has decided to surface for a while. Decided to channel it in a more chic casual way for this look :)

Day 7: "The Blue Danube"
read it here, hype it on Lookbook here

Going monochrome with Blue when I went home from my sleepover with my best friends! Totally chill!

Day 8: "The Nutcracker Ballet"
read it here, hype it on Lookbook here

Feeling the Christmas spirit yet? How 'bout some Red and Green plaid in your life? :D I have mine on my feet and I love wearing them every time the Season comes :3

Day 9: "Peter Rabbit"
read it here, hype it on Lookbook here

My first Math teacher decided to pop in right before Christmas arrives! Ain't he cute? :3 As expected from Beatrix Potter :D

Day 10: "Frosted Gold"
read it here, hype it on Lookbook here

A more mature look for the Holidays. Took a risk for dressing like this since I don't usually dress like this, but I think it worked out well :D

Day 11: "Bear-y Merry Christmas!"
read it here, hype it on Lookbook here

Mixing Summer and Winter clothes for this look (which is something I wish I could do a lot in our country)! Keeping it warm from the Christmas winds with this adorable bear hoodie~ :3

Day 12: "Away in a Manger"
read it here

Spending Christmas over at my Mama's place again! Holidays are always so heart-warming when I spend it with people I love :3



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe