Sparks Fly

1/01/2014 04:31:00 AM




 Pinkbox bow, Just G top, Next shorts


It's said that if you watch the sun rise on the first day of the year, fortune smiles upon you for the new year. I for one am a little anxious for (hopefully) what's in store for me this 2014. What with my last term in college, graduation awaits towards the last quarter of the year. OJT supposedly happens for me during the summer. I'm thisclose to closing the last chapter of my academic life (unless I take up Masterals after asdfghjkl years) and it's honestly scaring the living daylights out of me! I'm not really good with saying good-bye, and starting a new chapter is really giving me the heebee-jeebees. And I'm still prepping myself for its coming soon. So much to do, and I have 365 days or less to make them happen! No pressure, right? lol.


Allow me to share a simple outfit post to set the new year right for me. No fancy dresses, no over-the-top makeup, no dramatic backgrounds either. Just me in simple, comortable clothing with a smile on my face getting ready to greet 2014 with a peace sign (cause trouble is the last thing I'd ever want to encounter). Hopefully my clothing in this post will reflect how 2014 will be for me. And while I'm at it, I'm going to use the quote stated on my top as my personal mantra for what's in store for me, my personal life, my blog, and my future endeavors.


"Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle."



Happy New Year you guys! Stay safe and may we all have a great year ahead of us!



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. happy new year to you too sephie! yeah, we're so so so close to the finish line, aren't we? it's scary but we'll pull through :D here's to making 2014 the best year ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best year yet at least :))) happy new year Shing! \o/

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe