Red for the Holidays

12/14/2013 03:23:00 PM







Target earrings, Goody hair elastic, Little Turp sunnies, STYLENANDA dress c/o Vanilla Pop, Forever 21 socks, Jeffrey Campbell shoes c/o FashionCookie ShoeAvenue


As much as Red has been my favorite color (I own a lot of red stuff from shoes to bags to gadgets, etc.) I just realized recently that I don't own that many pieces of clothing in red. Also, I feel like I shy away from red lippies like it's some sort of plague! In all honesty, I don't really have anything against red lippies at all. I just think I'm not ready to use it at my age. I mean, I'm 21 years old, but with my physical appearance and appeal, I think red lippies won't suit me just yet. Maybe in a few more years, I'll learn to wear that specific shade. 

They do say there's a certain power with red lipstick. And I think I see it after observing a lot of people sporting this color. Trying it out for myself just this once, I can say I like it, but it's not "me" yet. Like I said, maybe in a few more years. 

In all fairness, it goes really well with this cool STYLENANDA dress that I got from Vanilla Pop. As soon as I saw it in their 8th collection, I knew I had to have it. There's nothing like this here (as of yet at least), and the simplicity of the dress made it a statement on its own. I figured the only way to style this dress in a more "Asian fashion" way with my short hair was to wear it with my hair tied back in a ponytail and some cool sunnies that I got last summer. Red socks popped out more in contrast with the black laced up booties. And of course, just to insert a bit of myself into this otherwise different look of mine is a copy of The Best of Archie Comics Book 3 which has been one of my havens to de-stress myself from schoolwork. Yes, yes, I know, wth right? I simply prefer holding Archie comics than sporting a predictable clutch and whatnot like everyone else does. Plus the contrast is just too cute not to be done! #SephieStyle


Heck, even as I drew this look and compared it to my other drawn looks, I felt it looked so much more mature than usual. I don't regret this look at all, but I might just sport clothes like this more often after a few years from now. Definitely filing this look under my "once in a blue moon" folder.


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. My favorite look on you! So classy and sophisticated <3 I love archie :)

    http://thebenjbible.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks Benj! :D It's something different for me, but I'm glad you liked it :) Yey! Free hugs for a fellow Archie fan! >:D< >:D< <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe