Holiday Charlie

12/24/2013 03:30:00 PM







Yhansy cat ears headband, Mom's Vintage sweater, Eazy Fashion skirt, Forever 21 socks and rings


I'm sure Charlie the Reindeer has been waiting all year for this season, and since it's already Christmas in a few hours, I wanted to give him the spotlight once again on my blog (check him out from last year's post here). Here's me decked out in my Christmas wear (huhuhu if only I can actually wear these things regularly without having to suffer from heat exhaustion by my tropical country, I would!) with the now 1-year old baby Reindeer of mine (and Kenny's since we technically share custody of him, lol). Kinda placed this post on hold because I wasn't able to draw my outfit in time for me to post this last week, but figured it'd make a perfect Holiday Post either way soooo here's my holiday ootd doodle:


I had a sleepover at one of my best friend's house recently and decided to draw the three of us besties for the holidays. I ended up with this:


Rach on the left, me in the middle, and Den-den on the right. All three of us in dip-dyed sweaters in our favorite colors (ikr? Totally like the Powerpuf Girls. Although I'm definitely Bubbles on that note while Rach is Blossom, and Den-den is Buttercup based on our personalities for realz) and adorned with a clip with our favorite animals. The two of them kept saying how they're so amuzed at how accurate I got all of us, drawing in such a short period of time. I'm surprised myself, but I guess that's the beauty of friendship. Especially one that's lasted all these years since 7th grade. Man, we're old! Haha!

  Happy Holidays!!




   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're so cute! <3
    http://thebenjbible.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Benj! Hope you're enjoying your Christmas! Happy Holidays! \:D/

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe