Denim Bunny

12/09/2013 04:56:00 PM





DIY headband, Forever 21 jacket and socks, People are People top (old), Pazzo shorts c/o SM Store, So Fab boots


Allow me to take this opportunity to thank the heavens as I was FINALLY able to find a pair of black boots that were adorable enough to replace my late elf boots (click here and here) from loooong ago. 

I've been known to own a lot of boots back in my late high school days till my early college years. They used to be my style staple for casual dressing no matter what the occasion was. But after a few years of wearing them constantly.. Alas! It was time for them to rest (cue heart breaking song /cries). Only a few of them survived to this day, including my favorite pair of brown boots that I sport a lot in this blog. I'm still on the lookout for a cute pair of chocolate brown boots (similar to mine) and a pair of grey ones too. But for now, I'm glad So Fab had these black beauties. I'm a happy girl! 

As soon as I got them, I've been thinking of what outfit I should first wear them with. A typical black and white ensemble popped into my head, but I wanted a little more color into it that would kinda have a F/W feel as well. So here's the best one I can think of for now. I figured the burnt orange color of my thigh-high socks would mesh well with the blue hue of my denim jacket. And just to add a little bit more cuteness to my outfit (Lord knows I can't live without a bit of cuteness in my life), I rolled up one of my old handkerchiefs and DIY-ed myself a cute bunny-ears headband! Totally "kawaii" if I do say so myself.


Here's the OOTD sketch I did for this outfit. I have to admit, I'm kinda glad I have time to doodle nowadays. At least for the time being before I launch myself into full-on thesis mode for next term. At least I'm able to hone my photography, writing, and artistic skills in one go. 


   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe