Beauty How To: Dolly Makeup Tutorial

12/27/2013 12:49:00 AM


Looking through my blog archive, I kinda felt a pang of guilt that I never made a video tutorial in 2013 like I hoped I would. And since it's almost time to draw the year to a close, I figured I should make a video tutorial while I'm on semi-Holiday break! What better way to end the year, right? Scratch that one off of my 21.21.21 list! \o/


I apologize if I kept rambling on and on in the video below, but I do hope my ramblings give you an idea about the products I used in the tutorial. This is my first vlog/video/tutorial so I hope it gives it justice (I'm still very much a noob in this department). Everything I used and did in the video is what I believe works best for me. Feel free to tweek my points/instructions based on what works for you or what's comfortable for you if it helps you more. :)


On the lighter note, I felt so insecure of my face @_@ It felt so weird showing my non-made up face in a moving photo (aka video format) since there's no post-processing in videos (at least, I'm not familiar with that kind of editing yet, trolololol). But now y'all know how I look like everyday when I don't take photos for my blog. I hope y'all still love me even without all the gunk I slap on my face, lol. ♥


PS: You can clearly see my love for a certain brand, heehee~♡



✿ Top Row (L-R): ✿

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit 
Etude House Color My Brows eyebrow maskara No.4
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in Brown 
Etude House False Eyelashes in Vivid and Secret

✿ Second Row (L-R):  

Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free powder
Etude House Vivid Pop Stick in Teenage Dream 
Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips OR206 
Lip Smacker Skittles Tropical in Mango Tangelo 
Etude House Oh M'Eye Line liquid eyeliner in black 
Eazy Fashion makeup brushes (part of a set)

✿ Third Row (L-R): 

Clean & Clear Oil Control Film 50 sheets 
spoolie wand 
Etude House eyebrow razor grooming blade

✿ Last Row (L-R): 

Etude House Perfect Brow Kit 
tweezers 
Nichido Make-up Collection eyeshadow palette

**Not in photo but in video:
Dolly House PH 16mm Brown and Grey Tiffany Vodka Contact lenses
Dolly House PH 14.2mm Blue and Green Crystal Gretta Contact lenses



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I have finally found the time to watch the tutorial :D i like etude house products a lot too!

    I actually like the way you put eyeliner (must try -- whhenever i use the brush that comes with the eyliner, it looks too overdone). i agree, pencil and gel do smudge a loooot easier =_=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes when I feel so much of an expert with eyeliner (which is very rare or when I have a lot of time to spare) I make do with the brush that comes with the liner :))) But most of the time I go for the angled brush :P After some practice an angled brush will be your new beaut bestie \o/ OMG gel and pencil liners... I blame the humidity of our country that makes my face oilier ;___; Never again!

      Delete
  2. Your non made up face is still really cute. I didn't know there were eyebrow mascaras. I really like this look. BTW I feel like buying Etude House stuff even more. I'm so glad the Asian shops here are starting to stock more Etude House.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey! Thank you so much! :") I was worried people wouldn't like my non made up face after getting used to my being dolled up for my blog these days @_@

      Eyebrow mascaras totally make a difference to a person's face once they've colored their hair differently :> Hope you'll get to shop for more Etude House products soon! They're really an investment when it comes to beauty products ❤

      Delete
  3. OMG your skin is flawless! Skin care routine please? hehe

    http://ruthisonherway.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Ruth! :)) I'll see what I can do with regards to an updated skin care routine once I'm not stressing over school requirements for a while :P

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe