Death Note: Misa Amane

10/31/2013 01:22:00 PM





I won't divulge into details about the anime Death Note, or anything related to it. I haven't even watched it yet (I know, I'm missing out!) But I figured, since I didn't have time to think of a costume for this year's halloween, I might as well re-do my previous Misa get-up for the occassion (sans the arm candy since I totally forgot about it, silly me). Misa's just so adorbs, I just had to dress up as her again! Heck, it's halloween anyways. I can get away with wearing a blonde wig and dressing up all gothic and a tamer version of the usual Lolita fashion just for one day, right? Haha!

Happy Halloween, Everyone!



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe