Autumn Foliage

10/21/2013 10:00:00 PM


DIY hair bow, Baleno (c/o SM Mens Fashion) long sleeved top, Gift from Jill necklace, Forever 21 rings, Glam-Rock Manila satchel (old), Never Been Kissed skirt (old), FashionCookie ShoeAvenue booties






I have this unconscious attachment to Yellow these days. It seems to be a go-to color for me when it comes to giving some "life" to my daily outfits. May it be a yellow bag, flats, blazer, hair bow or gold accessories, I always manage to reach out to that color to make a litte statement. I guess it's 'cause of its brightness that makes it stand out (and keeps me feeling happy), but not really overshadowing the rest of the colors of my outfit? I am trying to pace myself when it comes to the colors I choose these days though. Maybe I could take a breather from Yellow even for just a while to let other colors have their spotlight as well, (they might feel neglected) lolz!


In other news, I've been feeling a bit excited for the change of weather lately. I can feel the colder chill in the air these days (mostly at night and early in the morning) and it gives me a light feeling inside that Christmas is nearing! Time to save up for presents! ♡


Sigh~ If only the Philippines has Autumn as a season too (and even Winter). I'm honestly pretty jealous of some ootd's I see online of international bloggers getting to take their outfit shots outdoors with really pretty backgrounds thanks to the foliage. Being a tropical country, we only have Wet and Dry seasons (these days, we get a mix of both in a couple of hours @_@') Some day! I'll get to take outfit shots in different seasons too! In the meantime, I'll settle for taking photos in my room whenever the clouds permit the sun to shine and give me ambient lighting. Be thankful for the little things, as I always say!



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love your outfit so much! The color of your top is to die for <3 Love the skirt too.
    xo

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie! :D You can check Baleno in the Men's department in SM Store for the top :> They're really the go-to place for affordable basit clothing. And if you buy 3 tops from them, you can get 10% off on your purchace! :D

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe