La Fille et Le Loup

9/22/2013 01:31:00 AM


 
SM Accessories hat, Vanilla Pop sweater, Dickies socks, Asianvogue shoes (old)






Even though I'm 21 years old (as of writing this at least), I'm not ashamed to show my love for stuffed toys. Yes, I still collect them even at my age. I just can't resist their utter cuteness!! *Sigh* Cuteness. My kryptonite. And with Logan's adorable beady eyes just staring at me, I just love having him as my cuddle buddy whenever it's raining and the cold sets in. He, along with Jhj, Peter, Holly, Fillet, and Charlie have been my protectors whenever thunder (one of my fears) and lightning flash through the skies this time of the year. Go Team Sephie! lolz.


As for my outfit, I'm still into oversized sweaters worn over skater skirts. The simple comfort it gives me (especially on days I have 8am classes) is just what I need to feel relaxed and less stressed for school. Game on, F/S 2013!



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))



Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe