Lumberjack Plaid

8/24/2013 04:00:00 PM





Goody elastics (hair), Vanillapop buttondown and top, Next shorts, Converse sneakers





The 90's is making a HUGE comeback, and all I can sai is IT'S ABOUT TIME! I love the 90's (aside from the fact that I pretty much grew up during that decade). Listening to bands like The Backstreet Boys, N*SYNC (who I heard is making a comeback as well), The Calling (who had a comeback recently), S Club 7 (who I WISH would come back), Boys II Men, 98 Degrees, Usher, The Spice Girls, STEPS, and lots more! Man, just reminiscing about all the music icons of that generation makes me wanna play all the cassette tapes I have of their albums (and if you know what a cassette tape is and own some, then yes. You are awesome).


Nothing speaks 90's fashion than the signature button-down tied around your waist with some classic black Chuck Taylors from Converse. It's like bell-bottom jeans and flatform shoes for hte 70's! Hmm... Maybe they should make a comeback too.. Or not, lolz.



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))



twitter 30 LB 30 bloglovin 30  photo followask_zpsaadccd87.png





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe