Brown Bear takes NASA

8/01/2013 11:21:00 PM





Vanillapop top, from HK shoes (c/o Alex)

NASA cap





Back when I was about 9 years old, my parents took me and my brother to the Kennedy Space Center over at Cape Canaveral. With Florida one of our favorite destinations whenever we travel to the States, my parents wanted to show us the famous space center the second time we visited the area. Imagine a tinier me with shorter hair, a Snoopy backpack, trailing along my parents, looking up wide-eyed at the giant space ships they had there, hahaha! It's definitely something to see whenever you're in Florida. Cross that one off of my bucket list! Although I would love to visit again some day. Maybe with my own kids trotting alongside me, har har!


With caps being a statement in fashion these days, I thank my dad more and more for all the vintage caps he and mom hoarded during their first trip to the States. He has like, a closet full of them in different designs (around 3 for NASA alone; what I'm wearing here is just one of them)! Personally though, I love vintage caps more than the wickedly loud snap-backs these days. Caps with words on them are a hit-or-miss on my book. Sometimes, the oldies know what they're talking about when it comes to timeless fashion. Either way, I'm glad these caps help keep my head protected from the cold (and my growing roots from showing, lolz!)


PS: I'll update my Travel Diaries in a couple of days. I'm still concentrating on my thesis though so please bear with my slow updates :<


PPS: Doesn't Brown Bear from the Korean mobile chat app, Line, look so adorbs? Kenny got it for me when Line app was at their school. It's super cute!!! ♥ I keep telling Kenny that Brown and Cony are so him and me respectively; only Kenny's livelier than Brown, mwehehehe!



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It looks so adorable!!


    By the way, I want to invite to attend my first giveaway! Giveaway Here

    It will be nice if you can join =)

    You can let me know if you want a follow back after attending the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Yomi! :D

      I'll definitely consider it :)

      Delete
  2. Eeeek so jealous of your [dad's] NASA cap! And you're looking awesome as usual, hope to see you soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I must screenshot this!! Super rare moments when my friends actually comment on my blog =)))) THANKS MIKA~!! MISS YOU!! I will see you all very soon >>:D<< ❤❤❤

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe