Party in the USA

7/04/2013 11:21:00 PM







Goody elastics (hair), SM Ladies' Fashion vest, Green Berries top, Patshionista watch

Forever 21 earrings (old)





Happy 4th of July!! Remember last year when I went all red, white and blue on this occassion? Well, I decided to go for the same palette yet again just for today. Comparing my fashion choices last year, I have grown a lot (if I could say so myself). The differences are quite noticeable, don't you think so?


Anyhoo! This year, since one of Disney's former darlings has been trending a lot lately, I figured I should give a mini tribute to Miley Cyrus's catchy hit single of the same title. You can't deny how much she's changed as well over the years (may it be for the better or otherwise). But like her or not, she's one of the faces of my generation and I respect her enough for it. I exchanged my denim shorts for a nice blue skater skirt instead though, and no low necklines in sight as well. Let's keep it PG here, shall we? Haha! I tied my hair up in a messy bun since it's too long now that it tends to cover the studs on my vest. Together with one of my favorite "lazy day" tops and worn out boots, I'd say I managed to look decent enough for the occassion (and for school that day), yes? Heehee :3


PS: If you think my earrings look familiar, it's cause I wore them last year for the same occassion. Har har!



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))





Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. so cute!
    I love the vest :))

    Giveaways on my blog:
    http://www.loveandelegance.info/2013/06/firmoo-classic-series-international.html
    http://www.loveandelegance.info/2013/06/persunmall-summer-style-international.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Em! :D It's my favorite vest cause of the studs :3

      Delete
  2. Hi Sephie! I love this outfit! Followed you on bloglovin girl :) It's so nice to explore Filipino blogs here <3
    NEW OUTFIT POST ON SMIZE WITH STYLE
    SUPPORT MY GIVEAWAY HERE =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Queenly! :D I agree! The more the merrier! :3

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe