Happy Birthday Strawberry Bunny!

7/07/2013 08:40:00 PM





Green Berries earrings, Pinkbox bow, Goody elastics

SM GTW top, Forever 21 jacket




Yep, it's official. My blog is now a year older. How time flies! I never even realized it's already been a year since I started this. @_@And I've got to say I've learned a lot from the past year. Super thankful to all my readers who keep on supporting me that I was able to last for a year. It's an achievement in itself already! Really, thank you so much form the bottom of my heart. I couldn't have done it without you guys as well. Here's to many more years to come! 나는 당신을 모두 사랑 해요! ❤





   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))





Don't forget to follow me on my social platforms for more updates! :3
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Tumblr   |   Bloglovin'


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Ate Sephie. Love your styles talaga :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheena! \:D/ Enjoy your College Night! :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe