Come and Get it

7/09/2013 03:30:00 PM






Sears boots

Hard Rock Cafe top, Vanilla Pop shorts

Nike cap




If you're noticed, my recent looks in Lookbook have either me wearing my hair up, or wearing caps like this one here. My hair has changed since I came back from my summer vacation with my family last May. The sun damaged it and gave me an unintended obre look. And since I have no idea what to do with my hair nowadays, I either lazily keep it up in a ponytail/bun, braided to the side, or down but with a cap/hat. I'll probably have it trimmed in a few weeks (bye bye damaged ends!). Hopefully I can have my color fixed as well. Fingers crossed!




   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


PS: I'll be posting my Summer Vacation diary this week! Stay tuned for that \:D/




  





You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe