Eazy Fashion: Sir Chaplin

6/19/2013 04:42:00 PM


(Photos of me by Kenny)



Remember when I mentioned before that this Panda backpack deserved a separate product review post? Well, this is it!




This is my second panda backpack from Eazy Fashion, and I'm SUPER ECSTATIC about it! The white one is a little smaller than this one and came with a small baby panda sling bag that I use whenever I go to the mall. This one however, is definitely bigger than the white one I first got.




The perks of this big guy? It has two side compartments, perfect for my umbrella (hello, rainy days!) and another for my bottled drinks (although sometimes I put my cellphone there too).



The front pocket's bigger too.



More space to put my stuff that I remember to bring in the last minute! Yep, that's tissue, a pen, and a flash disk (USB), every college student's must-have, har har!



This bag just gets better and better. The inside can pack a punch too! So much storage space!



There's a special pocket for easy-access of your essentials. For me, it's the perfect pocket for my wallet and earphones!



This backpack's cherry on top of the sundae is that it's big enough to fit my 15 inch MacBook Pro. As soon as I was able to fit my laptop in this bag, it was like *cue Hallelujah chorus* Heaven~!! Now it's definitely the perfect bag for school or even sleepovers!



Pssst! Let's not forget this secret back pocket as well.. Great for makeup kits and other toiletries!



As a college student, I don't usually lug around much stuff (with the exception of my laptop). But I remember back in high school, I used to bring a LOT of things to school. Who can blame us? We brought around at least 4 different kinds of pad papers (in different sizes), plus mandatory books and notebooks per subject! I honestly have to say that I wish I had a backpack like this back in the days. It's so totally worth it!


SM Accessories hat, Eazy Fashion backpack



17 Club top and skirt, Forever 21 socks, SM Store shoes



On to my outfit. I got my top and skirt from this quaint shop called 17 Club when my family and I were vacationing in Phuket, Thailand over the summer (travel posts will be up next week or two weeks from now at the latest, after I finish my thesis requirements). The shop was super cute! They kinda remind me of Forever 21 and Topshop. When I saw this skirt (the last one, ohohoho!) and this shirt, I grabbed it, tried it on immediately, then did a happy dance after seeing it fit great and found out that it's on sale, hahaha! I mean, who could resist such a cute Charlie Chaplin top?? And an equally adorable polkadotted pleated skirt?? You can find 17 Club over that the Premium Outlet store in Phuket, Thailand.



With regards to this backpack, I picked the black one since it's dark and it won't be too noticeable when it gets dirty. But if you're not a fan of black, don't fear! Eazy Fashion offers this cutie in different colors as well! They have it in red, yellow, blue, green, pink, and of course, black. Go check them out now, cause seriously, this bag's totally worth it!


Follow Eazy Fashion on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more updates on cool Asian stuff!



Sponsored post.



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))


PS: Don't forget to join my giveaway! It ends at the last day of the month, so join now! :D


  






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a cute backpack!
    and you have cute face too, really pretty!

    Join to have a chance to win $100 gift card from PersunMall here:
    http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/2013/07/persunmall-international-giveaway-up-to.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Wulan! :") You're so sweet! ❤

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe