Hades

6/05/2013 12:00:00 PM




SM Accessories wig, Forever 21 leg warmers (worn on arms)

The SM Store stockings, FashionCookie ShoeAvenue shoes

Dolly Wink falsies, FreshKon contact lenses




Hmmm... Isn't it a little too early for Halloween, Sephie? Personally, I think yes. But I just couldn't resist! Although I haven't really watched Death Note, I am not ignorant of its popularity in the early 2000's. Back in grade school till early high school, I used to wear my hair in half pigtails a lot. Then coincidentally, one of my friends told me I look like Misa Amane of Death Note. So I figured, why not dress up like her? She reminds me of Persephone anyways. Kinda.. And isn't Persephone Hades's special someone based on mythology? Hmmmm.... Full circle now, huh? Hahaha!


PS: Don't forget to join my giveaway! :D

   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))




  




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. dang! you're so cool! mind if I ask for a follow for follow here on blogspot and bloglovin? :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Subscribe